F150 looking for a good highway tire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: BeerCan
Looks like they might be a DT exclusive. Wondering if anyone might have used a set? I was slow and missed the rebate
frown.gif

Nice tire, which rebate are you referring to? Form the manufacturer or from DT? If from DT I would submit it anyway since they usually give you a weeks grace period. Just a phone call should do it if they initially deny it.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Originally Posted By: BeerCan
Looks like they might be a DT exclusive. Wondering if anyone might have used a set? I was slow and missed the rebate
frown.gif

Nice tire, which rebate are you referring to? Form the manufacturer or from DT? If from DT I would submit it anyway since they usually give you a weeks grace period. Just a phone call should do it if they initially deny it.

They gave me the rebate even though I was late. So I am GTG thanks
smile.gif

Well I just did a 2500 mile trip on these tires and I was happy with the performance. I got caught in a snow storm and they performed well. Don't know that I would recommend them as a snow tire but considering the last time I drove in snow was 6 years ago I think I will be OK
smile.gif

I really like the Long trail I got six months ago.Impeccable highway manners and meaty enough for a jaunt down a fire road or to the dump. Seems to be wearing well.

Unfortunately the wet traction is only average on my F-150. Definitely a step up from the Hankooks ( which were perfectly good).

Those yokohamas are above average and a DT only special.

They are biased slightly for long tread life.

The good thing about DT is they are very good at honoring mileage warranties..
if you dont make it to the treadlife warranty
and you can buy different tires with your credit + stack with rebates

Ended up with making 50$ when replacing some worn out early defenders with the newest continential tire even though they cost nearly 100$ a piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back