Eggs For Lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Success worth noting.
3 eggs fried in butter and coconut oil in my large stainless steel fry pan.
I tried many temperatures but this one is going to work.
No sticking at all, and I wiped the pan clean with a paper towel, and no smoking.

DSC_2971.JPG

Last edited:
Recently, we have been enjoying scrambled eggs for lunch, prepared in a microwave oven. To the eggs we add milk and bits of cheddar cheese before cooking.

Have you had your blood cholesterol level checked recently if that is part of your regular dietary consumption? I mean 3 eggs, butter, coconut oil?

That's what eating 3 to 4 eggs per day for 90 days did for my cholesterol levels. Confirmed by my MD.
Choline emulsifies blood lipids and helps lower cholesterol.

eggs capture.JPG

One thing about our microwave scrambled eggs, no oil or butter is used, But we sometimes butter the toast or English muffin.

Haha, you like your eggs for sure,

Haha, you like your eggs for sure,

Haha, I've got very good reasons for "liking my eggs."

I'm not pulling this stuff out of thin air. You all can eat what you like, I'm just relaying some facts.

The egg science seems to change every generation. Is there a consensus yet? Until there is, I’ll continue to enjoy my delicious, cheap protein. Well, it’s at least still cheap at MY Costco.

You won’t learn a thing from atikovi.
I've learned alot here from many members, YOU and @atikovi included, that's what makes BITOG great. We have a multitude of personalities that have alot to offer if we are willing to accept different opinions. However, I will admit that I am a little biased because I'm only a member of this particular forum, but I stand firm on my position about the knowledgeable people here, who have educated me on many topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back