Do you use your Pick Up like a truck or car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face it, we buy the vehicle that we want to drive and use it however we want to use it.

If we restricted vehicles to "need", then high priced performance cars would go the way of the do-do bird as few, if any drivers on the roads of the US today "need" such a vehicle or use a vehicle to take advantage of its high performance abilities on today's roads.

Originally Posted by Wolf359
Originally Posted by Warstud
Do you use your Pick Up like a truck or car?

Do you consider yourself Blue Collar, White Collar or something else?

How do you pronounce the word Vehicle?

Should criminals be given a second chance?

Careers.....Boomers vs Millennias

Are you afraid to fly?

Drive in silence or need some noise?

Ever hit an animal with a vehicle?

Shaved head anyone? Why?

Do you use a Razor, Shaver or let it grow?

Do you use regular or premium?

Do you work with your hands or do you have a desk job?

How do you pronounce Tomato/Potato?

If you had to kill someone, would you use a knife or gun?

Careers... job hopper or stay at one place?

Will you fly the 737 Max once it's fixed?

Do you drive fast or slow?

Ever hit a pothole?

Do you trim your eyebrows/nose hairs?

Are you using a cheap or expensive razor?

He's Jack Handey played by Al Franken on SNL! It all makes sense now. Carry on.

Last edited:
I bought a truck to haul stuff around in the bed, and to have a 4wd vehicle in the winter. So I do haul things in it often, and that's mostly what it's used for. That being said, I do sometimes drive it to work or other places when I feel like it, even if the bed stays empty. I mostly use the other cars for that though. It's OK to drive a truck when you don't need to haul stuff every single day (my other cars have backseats, but I don't have passengers sitting back there every single day, either!) but I don't really get the point of having a truck if you never, or very rarely, haul anything.

About 75 percent car. I have an airstream and a car trailer I pull but my truck is also my DD.
I will always have some type of truck as my DD I just like it to much
smile.gif
my current f250 will have over 36k at its one year anniversary lol

My Tacoma 4-cyl is used like a car about 90% of the time. I need it because camping, helping friends move, and riding dirt bikes (not street legal). Otherwise I would actually prefer to own a sedan or other passenger-focused vehicle.

Mostly like a car since it's my daily driver. With that said, I have used it many times for things that will not fit in the car like furniture, landscaping materials, etc. and occasionally pulling a trailer. So it's convenient to own a truck, because there will always be an instance where you need one sooner or later. In the end, I like the way it rides and drives, so that's what's most important.

I use my SUV as a car and a truck or light towing

I use my mid sized truck (Ridgeline) as a car and a truck (just put 450 miles on it today)

I use my 1/2 ton truck (titan 4x4) as a truck only these days- rides too rough unladen and gets terrible MPG comparatively.

UD

I have two pickups and a 4WD truck-based SUV. They are mostly grocery getters/commuters. Since I am an enthusiast of the platform, I don't care if they are needed or not. It helps that my commute is short.

That said, some of the enthusiasm comes from when I did count on one to haul and tow daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back