Do you use a Waterpik for your dental hygiene ?

I used to use one but found it to be quite useless (but great at making a mess of the bathroom).

Years ago I started with a Chlorella supplement, two tablets in the morning and two before bed.
I sleep like a baby and my teeth and gums have never been healthier (it's also been at least 4 years since I had my last cold/flu...no shots either).
My dental hygenist was amazed on my last visit, he said that in the last 7 years I've been visiting him, my gums haven't receeded at all...still the same density and strength.

No.

I use an electric toothbrush ( Oral B ) , dental floss , “ GUM soft picks” and fluoride rinse every night.

Austin powers type British teeth ( well, maybe not as bad ) and used to get cavities a lot , not anymore.

Seems like floss would be more hardcore at “scraping” between the teeth per se, and a Water Pik would finish the job by washing any excess away.

Seems like floss would be more hardcore at “scraping” between the teeth per se, and a Water Pik would finish the job by washing any excess away.
Ask your favorite Instagram hygienist. 🤷🏻‍♂️

But we have a real dentist in this thread- curious what his thoughts are.

Ask your favorite Instagram hygienist. 🤷🏻‍♂️

But we have a real dentist in this thread- curious what his thoughts are.
My dentist since I was 14 (still go to him) says floss impeccably, and you can use a Water Pik as an enhancement to flossing.

Reactions: Pew
My dentist since I was 14 (still go to him) says floss impeccably, and you can use a Water Pik as an enhancement to flossing.
The latest dental science of the past few years says that flossing doesn't improve dental health. But flossing and water jet type cleaning will remove rotting food particles and improve breath quality.

Heck, dental science recommends to not brush teeth too much ether to prevent receding gums. Soon they will recommend to not brush teeth at all.

The latest dental science of the past few years says that flossing doesn't improve dental health. But flossing and water jet type cleaning will remove rotting food particles and improve breath quality.

Heck, dental science recommends to not brush teeth too much ether to prevent receding gums. Soon they will recommend to not brush teeth at all.
I can remember years back saying flossing keeps toxins from entering your bloodstream and reaching your brain. I read it in several different health magazines.

Besides flossing, I also use a metal scraper (dental tool) between my teeth and those pine cone looking pic things.

Back