Cycle-RX, any users?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that this product of Frank's snuck in while I wasn't looking. I've had fine results with Auto-RX and now find that this product is available.

Is it quite different from the Auto-RX and have any of you folks used it? Your results?

Thanks,

John
smile.gif

Indeed the same game and works well, see the HD test we interpreted for Cycle-Rx. Impressive and effective. Works like gangbusters at the ring/cylinder film. Improving compression. Surprised even me and I had been testing the stuff off and on for years. Cycle racers are getting a clue finally about this stuff.

Shaman & Terry,

Thanks for your inputs. I'll apply the Auto-RX at 2 Oz per quart and see what happens. I'm getting a bit of smoke on start-up after a week of sitting. Valve stem seals seem to be a bit hard on this '85 Honda Sabre 700 with 11000 on the clock and new to me.

Thanks again and Terry, you'll be seeing this after a while for help with it, thanks for your input here.

Best,

John

Same formula the last I knew, named such to market to the cycle crowd as they resisted even looking at auto-rx because of the name. Gary www.cycle-rx.com was the location of the test. I am not sure Tony ever catalogued that testing here. The boost in compression of a HD engine confirmed with calibrated guages and independent teaching facility was impressive with the analysis documentation we interpreted.

Thanks, John.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back