Cybertruck Vs. Porsche Carrera 911

Impressive stunt! Sort of grade 8 boys on the play ground bragging rights, but that still sells a lot vehicles in some categories!

True, but imagine if someone mentioned doing the same test in a F150. Yes it would out endurance the cybertruck, but i assume one be able to regurgitate their last meal from both ends in the ford
Given the choice I'd take the ICE Ford. Better yet an ICE RAM or ICE GMC pickup. I'd have a truck that is actually useful and doesn't look like a HS Metal Shop project that just passed with a D. Opinions will vary.

I saw a better video of a ev outrunning every type of street drag race car they could find and put up against it… On a real regular street … Nitrous powered… with slicks… Procharger with slick big tires… Blower motor with big tires that were slicks…

I believe that ev car was hopped up and changes made to its power battery in it and it had an adjusted chassis too… Still it was extremely impressive.

That ev whooped them all…. Back to back to back to back to back.

Though put that cyber truck on a road course… Like Watkins Glen…. The Porsche would beat the tar out of that heavy truck.

And let’s run them both for 110 laps at Watkins Glen….

I am curious if that ev heavy trucks battery would make it the total distance.. . A LOT of heat created by running wide donkey open and it weighs that much, And how long a pit stop charging it would take for it to make it to the 110th lap ?

Porsche for that win… By a wide margin I’d be willing to bet good money on that.
Yeah lets see the Cybertruck run the Baja 1000 then get back to me.

Back