YouTube burner tests

The only thing missing from this junk-science experiment are the irrational conclusions PF makes.
These are a waste of time; avoid at all costs. They should stay on YT, where they came from, and where they belong.
I will admit if you take PF at face value it's at least entertaining.

I've benefited greatly from Project Farm and have learned quite a bit personally. His pole saw testing in parciular. I bought the Dewalt pole saw and its rips through everything.

However this Piotr guy trying to sell a super secret google sheet for "coffee" money on what i think other experts have judged to be garbage tests is a bit of a turn off.

I will admit if you take PF at face value it's at least entertaining.
actually some of their tests have merit.. some are entertainment.

For example he has one with plyers and I'd take that at face value... or even the floor jack test.
but others..(example). the rust protection spray roundup are tested not facing a real world scenario so the results are misleading.

A rust protection spray on a panel being dragged behind a truck is different from being sprayed in your doors and frame etc.

Next up - taste tests! Scientifically measure which oil tastes better, with real world results and recommendations based on these results! 🤦‍♂️
The Car Wizard on YT routinely tastes the oil and fluids he found leaking while doing an undercarriage inspection. Strange behavior, IMO, but with a nice vinegar ....

The Car Wizard on YT routinely tastes the oil and fluids he found leaking while doing an undercarriage inspection. Strange behavior, IMO, but with a nice vinegar ....
I was trying to think of something so ridiculous, and so silly, that people would recognize the humor…

…once again, the reality shocks me…..

You do get V.O.A.s at P.F.. Some is notable . Give him credit for his enthusiasm . Fun to watch , especially the battery powered leaf blowers . You can always pick out parts of video that may be of interest . Recent analyses were for automatic transmission fluids , included REDLINE . Found that helpful . Take it or leave it .

Last edited:
Back