Clever Realtor - Happy Halloween!

Clever?
More like creepy.
Would make me look at other choices, but the way society is going, it will probably help.
I Get that...
but I say Clever, because look at all the extra eyes that have seen this listing, instead of just a dry normal listing.
I don't live anywhere near the area when that is, and am definitely not shopping for housing there, but, I saw it when someone posted it on another site, I posted it here....
that's got to be at least multiple Dozens of people who otherwise wouldn't have seen the listing, having now seen it, and.... who knows, maybe one of those people will be looking for a house in that area....

a bit Creepy, but effective advertising.

I noticed that today.... tried to show it to a co worker who's a horror movie fan....
someone, I'm assuming the realtor, was somewhere in each photo, mostly peaking around a corner or some such, Dressed like Michael Myers.

now it's just standard real estate photos...boo...

Except this picture, which has a hamster looking at you in white haze on the left side.

1665194732749.jpg

If an effect is so subtle it cannot be seen, I'd maintain that it's not a good effect.

What frikkin' hamster? What haze? I see some lens flare but that's it.

I can say this: If the seller refreshed the house's brown stain, it'd sell faster.

Back