Car Talk

If driving somewhere and available, would always have them dialed in. Informative and hilarious, as well as an opportunity to test my diagnostic skills, often in friendly competition with others on the ride. Great fun, great entertainment!

I took my sons to one of their events, back when they were in grade school. They had a dunk tank. Eliot took 3 tries, missed all 3 and pushed the trigger manually. This dropped the intern, Jennifer,Jiffy, Loeb into the tank. This would have been about 1990. Tommy's topless '63 Dodge Dart convertible was there too. They are missed

FYI: the Duey Cheetham and Howe offices actually existed in Harvard Square; i was seeing a woman who lived in Belmont MA, we took the bus into Harvard Sq and that was the first thing she pointed out.

On one of their Saturday morning shows they mentioned that they purchased a building with I think 6-8 bays to work on cars. However the carch was that you rented the bay by the hour. They mentioned that a number of people weren't good at car repair so they jumped in just to get them out the door.

Back