BROWNS: break out season or....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Neely97
Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
Seriously the NFL sucks I stopped watching last year and nothings changed that would make me watch!

I agree.

So do I.......

Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi
Originally Posted By: car51
Patriots always get special treatment. Then get their rear-end handed to them by CHIEFS

Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi
Well, I love the Steelers and HATE, HATE anything New England sports

Steelers sneak by the Heaveland Clowns(browns)
smile.gif

You must be referring to the Stillers?

NOPE, it's STEELERS

I know a coupla Yinzers who wanna have a talk with you...

I bet
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Dallas69
Teams with the worst record get easier schedule for parity purposes.
Doesn't seem to help the Browns though.

Nope....

Still a sport with great on-field action and drama that is easy to watch. With a DVR equipped signal you can start watching a half hour later than the start and skip some of the slow periods.

The New England come from behind victory last year in the Superbowl had more drama than any ten other run of the mill sporting events combined.

The Browns? They couldn't break out of a cardboard box at this point and they unapologetically tanked for draft picks last season. They're a couple seasons away from being good, like the Bills, who are also in the process of tanking for draft picks whether they want to admit it or not...

Well, I love the Steelers and HATE, HATE anything New England sports

Steelers sneak by the Heaveland Clowns(browns)
smile.gif

Trying to remember an old joke (not me) that started with something like "nothing ever came out of Cleveland but the Indians and ugly ." and "is that so, what position did she play?"
banana2.gif

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
Seriously the NFL sucks I stopped watching last year and nothings changed that would make me watch!

I hear you. There's a lot of garbage one has to stomach to be a fan. But I find NCAA college football far more objectionable and can't stand it...

I mean, Rex Ryan and his brother almost made me quit NFL football. He's a jackwagon charlatan and is getting paid $4 million a year not to work the next three years, and is now the only former NFL-coach/player to be a TV analyst after having won nothing but a couple of playoff games and certainly never getting close to the Superbowl...

Originally Posted By: Nickdfresh
I mean, Rex Ryan and his brother almost made me quit NFL football. He's a jackwagon charlatan and is getting paid $4 million a year not to work the next three years, and is now the only former NFL-coach/player to be a TV analyst after having won nothing but a couple of playoff games and certainly never getting close to the Superbowl...

If someone offered you 4 million dollars to stay at home for the next 3 years, would you turn it down?

BC.

Originally Posted By: Bladecutter
Originally Posted By: Nickdfresh

If someone offered you 4 million dollars to stay at home for the next 3 years, would you turn it down?

BC.

Oh no. But I guess my point is they never should have hired this clown to begin with. Pegula is paying a LOT of people to stay home...

I think the Browns may have the groundwork for a playoff team in a few years. Their Achilles heel will be whether or not the owner and the fanbase can be patient. The Browns have been through more coaches and quarterbacks than most since coming back to Cleveland in '99. No way you can build a winning franchise with that sort of inconsistency!

They have a LOT of picks in this next upcoming draft.

Too bad Garrett already got hurt... hope he's not another 1st round "bust" for the Browns. I'm a Vikings fan and I still can't believe the Browns picked Johnny Manziel over Derek Carr and Teddy Bridgewater... what a fail!

Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
How about my Lions !!
banana2.gif

Ordering my Bowl tickets this afternoon
thumbsup2.gif

I HAD faith in Lions; not sure now

CLEVELAND CLOWNS: DONE! Here comes 0-16 once again
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Dumc87
I think the Browns may have the groundwork for a playoff team in a few years. Their Achilles heel will be whether or not the owner and the fanbase can be patient. The Browns have been through more coaches and quarterbacks than most since coming back to Cleveland in '99. No way you can build a winning franchise with that sort of inconsistency!

They have a LOT of picks in this next upcoming draft.

Too bad Garrett already got hurt... hope he's not another 1st round "bust" for the Browns. I'm a Vikings fan and I still can't believe the Browns picked Johnny Manziel over Derek Carr and Teddy Bridgewater... what a fail!

Browns decided to say "screw you Carson Wentz" and now they ARE PAYING DEARLY for that stupidity. I have 0 that is ZERO sympathy for BROWNS. BILLS will do LOT better than Heaveland as BILLS beat Falcons as did the lowly Dolphins.

How about my Lions !!
banana2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Wow, high scoring game, too bad they lost.

DET 38

NO 52

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
How about my Lions !!
banana2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

DET 38

NO 52

HEHE! High scoring, that's funny right there
lol.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
How about my Lions !!
banana2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

DET 38

NO 52

HEHE! High scoring, that's funny right there
lol.gif
lol.gif

Stupid Lions ........ we'll get 'em next year.
smirk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back