Best tires to get for my 96 chevy 1500 350

I have Goodyear wranglers now, I think they are okay, but my friend says that there are better tries out there. I've been told to stay away from coopers. I have heard good things about Michlin's and Firestones. I want good tread for offroad but nothing too crazy so it's still quite on the road.

Do you really want to know or we did not have a Goodyear bashing this week ? - to the point folks had to dig out old ones to Like Like Like Like Like Like … the bashings …

Do you really want to know or we did not have a Goodyear bashing this week ? - to the point folks had to dig out old ones to Like Like Like Like Like Like … the bashings …
I don't want bashing. I just was saying what I have now. I want to see what people think is best for my truck.

Reactions: 4WD
I don't want bashing. I just was saying what I have now. I want to see what people think is best for my truck.
Okay then you already started that with Cooper. The 2017 in my signature came with Michelin - done at 40k - went with cooper evolution - got 45k - went with a better Cooper M&S - the SRX

IMG_2219.jpg

Last edited:
Thirty-five Hundred ??? Holy Moly!! Just buy a couple of everything and pick what you like.

Back