Best detail products one supplier

I am not sure what you are asking. If you want to go to one supplier to get most everything you need then there are several.

Autogeek.net, Griots Garage, Chemical Guys, 3D Products etc.

If you are asking about a one step cleaner wax that then you may want to look at this product. https://www.3dproducts.com/product/hd-poxy/

If my answer is not what you looking for, then please reply with more specifics of what you are looking for.

Good Luck.

Too many factors to say which is best. Griots is a quality manufacturer and I use their products.

Autogeek is owned by Vision and they are just a seller.

Maybe if you tell us more about your experiences we can help here.

When I detailed for my bread & butter I rarely stuck with one brand across the board for everything. I agree with The Critic but must also mention Poorboy's. Back then I could call Steve (the owner) and get straight answers to my questions about his products. I ended up using more and more of them as time went by and was very pleased with the outcome and pricing. They are not available over the counter however.

I agree with Meguiars. They have everything and quality always seems to be good. Wolfgang seems to have a good line as well. Quite a few good brands with solid lines. I'm using Optimum products now. I'm slowly getting over my chase of the ultimate detailing product line. Mike Philips said it best "use something you like and stick with it." That's really what it comes down to.

Walmart is my one stop. I have Turtle Wax, Meguiars, and Chemical Guys products to choose from. I can usually get what I need from there.

I primarily use the products carried by *Protect-it. They supply many dealerships, car washes, and details shops . They carry and recommend Meguiars and also have their own brand labeled products. They show up like snap-on with there van or truck and you can go shopping for all your car care needs. The nice thing is one of the distributors lives in my city so when I need supplies he drives his van right to my door. :D

Most of these companies I'd imagine are using similar chemistry, and reverse engineering competitor products. And some are private labels made by the larger manufacturers. I get the sense Germany is a leader in polymer technology. Wolfgang is made with German chemistry here in the United States but product development is done in the US.

Back