Bar’s RMS Repair HD formula (stop leak) success story

My truck would leave 6-8 large drops of oil in a rectangular shape every time I parked. I have since moved her off the driveway and down by the barn. Consumption wasn't bad IMO, but it leaked terribly nonetheless. I purchased the above product about 3 weeks ago and have since put about 500 miles on the truck. We are down to just 2 drips from an overnight park and it's from the drain plug. It's always leaked.. it's leaked after buying an OE and FelPro o ring. My brother had an identical truck and it leaked too. I'm not sure what the issue is although I personally think it should be a crush washer since the pan is aluminum like the wife's car. I plan on continuing use for the time being. The truck gets clearance oil regardless of brand, type etc. Removing the pan and/ or doing a RMS on the truck just doesn't interest me.

Originally Posted by biggusblockus
Thanks for the review. Hopefully the leak does not return!
We shall see. I plan on keeping it "conditioned" regardless of usage. To be fair, I haven't ran a HM oil in it since ownership. It's mostly been synthetic. Lol.

I was driving a 3208 Cat diesel powered truck one time and the radiator was leaking badly. I was about 400 or more miles from home. I put some bar's leak in it and the radiator quit leaking. That was about 30 years ago. I think that truck is still on the road somewhere.