Back To An All Toyota Fleet

So after getting the Subaru back from the dealer from getting the engine pulled to resealed things just haven't been the same since... So, opened the check book and went back to Toyota.

AjsCs70.jpg

Pardon the garage being a mess. Been busy with too many projects...

rVEzvmf.jpg

cOlFCAJ.jpg

2023 SE with 28K miles in rental car trim. Yes, it was an ex AVIS rental car, but in overall good shape. Ironically the same color as the Subaru was and my truck. Also the same color as our previous 2015 Camry.

Sometimes it's best to give up on other equipment. This being a rental I'd assume it was a decent price. It looks great!

Nice car. I came extremely close to buying one during the 2020 pandemic low from hertz as well. They are really good highway cruisers. Congrats.

We’ve gone back to Toyota vehicles as well. After having & enjoying Nissans for some time with great success(after owning Hondas & Toyotas) I must say, trying to sell or trade Nissans these days becomes quite a chore as nobody wants them in the used market. Although Nissan vehicles can be acquired new with large discounts on the hood, their resale value & desirability later on takes the hit when trying to get rid of them.

Can you comment on pricing? I'm looking for something very similar, something off lease with maintenance history. Trying to start a family and will need something similar. I'm not interested in the 2025 model being its only hybrid.

So after getting the Subaru back from the dealer from getting the engine pulled to resealed things just haven't been the same since... So, opened the check book and went back to Toyota.

AjsCs70.jpg

rVEzvmf.jpg

cOlFCAJ.jpg

2023 SE with 28K miles in rental car trim. Yes, it was an ex AVIS rental car, but in overall good shape. Ironically the same color as the Subaru was and my truck. Also the same color as our previous 2015 Camry.
What does this mean?

AjsCs70.jpg

rVEzvmf.jpg

cOlFCAJ.jpg

Only way to fly!

We've been all Toyota's on new vehicles since Moms 72 Corolla. Still driving dad's 84 Cressida. Three in the driveway and both kids have Toyota's to boot. Son was a Toyota tech for 10 years before leaving the industry. Not quite as sure on Toyota's current offering though.

Paco
Not to hijack a thread, but I think I can't be the only one who'd love to see a pic or few of that Cressida.

Back