Are you usually a positive or negative poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to help usually, but sometimes I like to push buttons
28.gif

I try to be positive a strong majority of the time. I try to be encouraging to others who make very good posts as well.
I live a life that is not always easy. In fact at times it is kind of hard. But I am very fortunate as well. To do all that I can do. I try to focus on the good I can do, where I can help others, and what I can do to be a hand up to others.
Guys, it is a huge deal when a lady that is dying from pancreatic cancer purposefully grabs your hand and pulls it up to hold on to next to her face. This coming from a lady that was rather reserved. This was quite surprising to me. It meant more to me than I can articulate here. It was through my actions and interactions with her in the previous two weeks that led to that moment. Tough.... Ohh yeah. But positive?? Absolutely. She helped me more than she could ever have known. Why am I here?? How should I think about things?? How should I treat others?? How should I care for others?? Does it ultimately matter?? Absolutely. Finding purpose. Is huge. Positive?? It was Tremendously so. Hard?? Yes absolutely.

I enjoy being on here. You all teach me a whole lot. This is a good place as a whole.

Last edited:
Pretty well all negative these days I think.

Hate to see people give poor information, but that seems to be what people want to believe these days. The good old days of mutual learning are long gone.

But in my defence....

https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/4611321/Re:_EU__is_trying_to_ban_Diese#Post4611321

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back