April tire sales

Where are all the big sales? I read that October and April are the two biggest months for tire sales. Anything good out there?

Costco had a one-day sale for $200 off on 4/9. It was Michelin's where the set >$900.

Other than that, America's Tire has their usual $110 off and Costco runs their $150 off.

That is what I noticed. The typical sales they have around every month. I waited until April because that is supposed to be the prime month for tire sales. Nothing special so far.

That is what I noticed. The typical sales they have around every month. I waited until April because that is supposed to be the prime month for tire sales. Nothing special so far.
The Costco $200 off promo was special - that was better than anything else in a long time. I had America’s Tire price match it so that I could use their card for the additional 5%.

I am a Costco member and did not know about that one day sale until it was over. Lol.

Watch for your size on walmart.com, get them mounted anywhere. WM tire prices are falling, I think the other stores are doing a panicked last gasp at overpricing.

Watch for your size on walmart.com, get them mounted anywhere. WM tire prices are falling, I think the other stores are doing a panicked last gasp at overpricing.
Only for certain brands. I have yet to find better pricing (including road hazard) than Costco or America's Tire for Michelin.

Costco for me is absolutely best place to buy tires. Good deals, excellent tires, service.
Local Costco’s seem to really struggle with balancing, imo. I think the John Bean machines are less idiotproof than the Hunter setup.

Toyota has a national dealer service ad campaign advertising buy 3 tires, get the 4th tire for $1
Toyota also usually states that the vehicle has to be a Toyota.

The Chrysler big 3 get 1 will work on any vehicle.

Both of these could potentially change based on how desperate a service department is I’m sure.

Memorial day sales? I can wait a few more weeks if there are any good sales planned

Memorial day sales? I can wait a few more weeks if there are any good sales planned
I’ve had success just flat out asking Continental directly when their upcoming deals were (buy 4 get a $100 gift card or whatever). Then I could overlap their deal with a Chrysler buy 3 get 1 deal. The repair order looks funny due to the buy 3 get 1 deal, so you usually have to submit it, then follow up with them and explain, then they’ll fulfill the gift card.

Discount Tire has some good sales, you should watch their website. Last year I got an instant 110.00 rebate (no waiting for a gift card), 10% off for Labor Day, then I opened a credit account and got 10% more off.

I believe Michelin has a rebate on right now for $150.00 off 4 tires. I ended up needing tires for my Ford F-150 and bought new take-offs and wheels for the same price as 4 tires. I purchased new sensors too. Tires, wheels and sensors $1300.00 delivered then I bought the Discount Tire warranty for the tires, rotation, and free flat repair and balancing for about $35.00 per tire.

Attachments

• bJwU4AmBQZal2yiaL3XFaA.jpg
    bJwU4AmBQZal2yiaL3XFaA.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 3
Back