Anyone tasting a decline in craft beer?

I drink all kind of beers and Coors light is never one of them. I drink all kinds of German beers, porters, stouts and IPAs are horrid. Nice try though
How about a nice pumpkin spice IPA? (sounds gross to me)

96637f415023e48961bf5ab1afe339ba_640x640.jpg

Reactions: wlk
I drink all kind of beers and Coors light is never one of them. I drink all kinds of German beers, porters, stouts and IPAs are horrid. Nice try though
So because you don’t like a IPA no one should like them weird to me

So because you don’t like a IPA no one should like them weird to me
Or the other way around, you discard anyone's opinions that don't like them. And your bias is strong as you don't read, I never said no one should. I go to breweries all the time to support local businesses bc my wife likes them. I buy IPAs for her all the time.

Or the other way around, you discard anyone's opinions that don't like them. And your bias is strong as you don't read, I never said no one should. I go to breweries all the time to support local businesses bc my wife likes them. I buy IPAs for her all the time.
You say they are horrible not just saying it's not my style making a statement horrible is completely different

Aging because you may not like a style dosen't say it's over done because you don't like it. You don't even drink beer how can you have a opinion
What? Stop it. More bittering hops does not make a beer better. It makes it outside the style, the category. Many beers starting 10+ years ago or soare way way overhopped for the style.

I used to brew beer, I was a beer judge, and I have won awards for my beer. I have nothing against IPA. But there is such thing as being overly bitter for the style. It used to be just a PNW thing but spread to the whole country.

Yes I can have an opinion. You don't own a Tesla, but does that make your opinion invalid?

Reactions: wlk
What? Stop it. More bittering hops does not make a beer better. It makes it outside the style, the category. Many beers starting 10+ years ago or soare way way overhopped for the style.

I used to brew beer, I was a beer judge, and I have won awards for my beer. I have nothing against IPA. But there is such thing as being overly bitter for the style. It used to be just a PNW thing but spread to the whole country.

Yes I can have an opinion. You don't own a Tesla, but does that make your opinion invalid?
I guess you don't enjoy a bitter beer I get it don't mean they can't exist and many enjoy them and big markets for them tell me I'm wrong. With said I enjoy every style and judge them on what they are.

You say they are horrible not just saying it's not my style making a statement horrible is completely different
Nah, I don't like mixing words but you are free to enjoy it. If you are ever in the area we have several good local breweries and I would buy you a pint of the IPA and something tasty for me. We could enjoy, solve the world's problems over them and part ways smiling.

Back