Anyone looking for some SNOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well so far this winter here in northeastern Vermont at my house we have about 9 feet of total snow fall so far. If you need some snow i would be more then happy to give you some. Will trade for some sun. If you take a pickup load i will give you a free kitten. Heck if you take a load I will take your kittens
cry.gif

Originally Posted by littleant
Well so far this winter here in northeastern Vermont at my house we have about 9 feet of total snow fall so far. If you need some snow i would be more then happy to give you some. Will trade for some sun. If you take a pickup load i will give you a free kitten. Heck if you take a load I will take your kittens
cry.gif

Send it to California. They can melt it all and get some fresh dirty water. lol.

In Houston, they bring a truck load of snow for the kids to play in. I tell them it is imported from Norway.

Well, I love deep snow, but I'm about ready for summer after a week in Hawaii.

Heh heh was a sunny quiet noon time in my door yard. Pushing 60F. 40 presently. Bare spots are growing. Mud season AKA maple sugar time. Grape hyacinths next to the foundation are sprouting
The Rat has been riding out the winter between the shop and the garden. 50 feet of 6" melting snow to get to the driveway Been sitting a month. I had to lock the hubs and truck is kept in low range. Started fine. I used second and the Rat walked right out with just enough slip so it didn't bind. I loaded up the old vanity and the rubbish and headed for the road 700' away. And back again . My recycling bin doesn't fit in the Camry.

This thread made me curious, so I looked it up...
average seasonal snowfall is about 50".
This season: about 90".
And the season still isn't over.
Today is March 11. Last year, we got 24" of snow in one day. In April.

The more amusing part to me is it looks like all the snow is still here. It barely ever melts because of the freezing temperatures, (due to global warming, I guess...).

Originally Posted by Reddy45
Praying this winter will go away every day.

Same here, missed the all time record by 10 inches for February. This is the second highest all time record. Total 107 inches for the year so far, its kicking my rear! Still have 2 feet on my lawn.

Planning to shift my work day a bit tomorrow to go skiing...looks like a strong warming trend is coming at the end of the week.
Haven't been up to the condo for a while due to a FL trip for our daughter's softball last week (it was cold there Monday!) so I'd like to check on it, plus I just want to ski.
Sounds like last week might have been some of the best skiing of the entire season...and I bet there will be a huge storm either just before or just after closing day.
I love winter, but I will admit that I prefer to have a modest amount of snow at home and tons of it in the mountains. There has been so much up there this season that we've lost a good chunk of the parking lot to snow that just can't be pushed any farther out of the way...

Well last night we got another foot. Now it's 10 feet total. You know what I would like if the weather people would get the forecast right or close to it.

They said a dusting to a couple of inches. I emailed them this morning and got the same old response that predicting the weather is an imperfect scince.
21.gif
confused2.gif

Don't want the snow, but come August I will be glad to send you some of our heat and humidity. And also will send up a load of Texas sized mosquitoes.

Rained last night and misting this AM .

We have gotten , maybe , 6" os snow , this winter . All together .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back