Anyone have a gift they don't want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I've been diagnosed with having form of Telepathy that enables me to be in contact with family members/old friends I don't care to be in contact with anymore.

A little info on me: Ever since before I could remember, I've had the ability to "tune into" family members who are in distress. Usually it's life threatening and seems to only affect those who I was in my immediate family (parents, one or two brothers). As time (and my age) has progressed, this ability hasn't weakened but rather has been extended to older friends of myself and my spouse.

Some of the people who contact me do so in ways that they dont' even realize they are. I find this very distracting and keeps me from focusing on my immediate surroundings.

Anyone else have anything similar to this? if so, how do you deal with it?

Disclaimer: I do not engage in any illegal substances. Once per week I usually enjoy a beer, usually of the craft variety. I do have some history in my family of mental illness, but I've never been diagnosed with anything. I'm in shape, and eat a healthy diet. I also am not on ANY medical prescriptions.

Yes, I have the gift of recording songs in my head from the stores I shop at.

Wish I could give that gift to somebody else.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Yes, I have the gift of recording songs in my head from the stores I shop at.

Wish I could give that gift to somebody else.

Here, let me load you up with one for the morning:

Originally Posted By: Lolvoguy
Recently I've been diagnosed with having form of Telepathy that enables me to be in contact with family members/old friends I don't care to be in contact with anymore.

I thought that was Facebook.

Originally Posted By: Tegger

*slow clap*

If I'm driving in my car with my wife and kids I can check out a cute jogger with one eye while my other one still points forward.

If I had this type of gift I would be calling TLC for a TV contract. Would probably make a lot of money.

crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Ifixyawata
**** Hallorann said that everyone shines a little.

And he'd be right! Some people are sensitive to different things.

Originally Posted By: DriveHard
Originally Posted By: Ifixyawata
**** Hallorann said that everyone shines a little.

Awesome book!

It creeps, you see.

Last edited:

love it

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: eljefino
If I'm driving in my car with my wife and kids I can check out a cute jogger with one eye while my other one still points forward.

lol.gif

hahah, yeah, wish I had that ability! How about we switch?

fb, pshhh, that's for amateurs!

Joking aside I find this isn't more common to be honest. I mean what did people do before computers?...telephones?.... mail service?I think this is something we innately all had/have that became lost with time.

You can ask your Spirit Guide to cease these communications. Only negative about such requests are your inability to return to your "Gift" afterwards. Once you request it gone and it leaves, it usually never returns

If you are persistent with your Spirit Guide and even include those in your brand of faith, your requests will most times be granted.

Also, negative energies may also be playing a part in your "distractions".... your unwillingness to participate at any given time these events take place. Fuming, blessed waters, salts, oils and smudges help remove entities that may be playing interference with you.

The internet tells you precisely how to enact such rituals of removal. I use direct orders to leave, along with keeping a few windows and both doors open. I start in the basement - then the upstairs - then the main floor. I always start at the furthest point of each entrance / exit and order them out. I find smudging and holy water works the best.

My telepathy is very limited, rare and only seems to transmit one way (inward). When it occurs - which is rare, I accept it / welcome it. My real gift is that of an at-home Medium (not as a wage earner and unlike the Long Island Medium, Monica or Tyler Henry-type). They seem to be blessed with a daily gift. I cannot turn my gift "on" at will, like they do.

I never learned how to do that, although I've read there's a way to expand my mediumship further.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the response.

Honestly I am appreciative of the gift, but like you said, I think I need to clear the distractions. I don't know where the negative energies came from...but your right, they need to be removed for me to fully benefit from this ability.

Would you mind If I PM you in regards to further questions/guidance?

thanks

Where the distractions are - are the places you need to smudge, water, oil......etc.
But prior to doing it, please recognize that your ''gift' requires some distractions. So if you are adamant in eliminating the distractions, then the gift might leave also. So be sure of your intent / direction, before proceeding.

Commands and direct orders are necessary, when driving out negative energies. The internet is your best learning friend.

My cats read my mind. If I think food, in 5 minutes I'll have 4 cats looking to see where its at. If I think tuna or chicken, I'll have cats rubbing my ankles in 30 seconds. They can be nowhere to be seen and, poof, there they are.

OTOH, If I think vet, can't find a single one.

This shouldn't be a surprise, cats can teleport, control gravity, why not read minds? I'm pretty sure they are telepaths.

OTOH, telepathy between my wife and I is something that seems to have developed over the years.

What sort of doctor makes that diagnosis exactly?

Originally Posted By: glock19

What sort of doctor makes that diagnosis exactly?

None of the scientific variety.
These claims have never been verified by proper scientific testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back