Anyone have a 2018 Camry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: HoosierJeeper
It's like asking if you should replace a 5 year old toaster, a Camry is just a more expensive appliance. Is the new one more exciting? No. Is the new one better for reliability? Remains to be seen. Is your old one not working? Fill in your answer. Will the new one toast your bread any better?

Jeeps are toasters with bad ratings.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Toyota = Quality

Their marketing is obviously working.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Originally Posted By: Jeffs2006EvoIX
Only pun you can throw how original. haha. OK Buddy. Your So Cool. You make Frosty jealous.

And for the record, my GTI has been more reliable than my past Toyota. The Toyota left me stranded. My VW never has. To each their own.

To aspire to? Like Toyota is any better? Both companies are liars? At least VW didn't get anyone killed. OOPPS guess you forgot about that or your one of those "It was the wrong floor mats" type of people. RIGHT. LIARS just the same.

OP Keep your car, if you wanted the new one bad enough you wouldn't be asking us. Save your money for something else, like paying off your house or putting it in a 401k or something that will earn you money.

Coming here for advice?? well you can see where it takes you. Sad. I know.

Love You all anyway....Its like a family here, brothers and sisters fighting, arguing, but still lots of love. Dont take any of this seriously.

The part about saving your money though?? Take that seriously.

I remember you mentioning you're on disability from the sheriff's dept. So are you working any other jobs now? I say get to work and it will make you feel better. I see people in wheel chairs working.

Well Thank You Sir for taking note of my Civil service and getting hurt in the line a duty protecting people just like you.

I am not on Disability, I took an early retirement due to my work related injury after serving for 22 and a half years.

Your a real class act.

Jeff

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Originally Posted By: mightymousetech
CR? LOL All they care about is trunk space and cup holders.

They don't like Acuras much these days either. Hondas score a little better esp the less complex ones.

+1 here

Their Auto Transmissions and Infotainment is hurting Honda/Acura of late.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back