Any Synthetic 10W30 Users ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
Isn't that the truth. All bottles were sitting on miss marked pricing for other oils. You think their trying to get us to buy online? If they are its working.

Walmart Canada's online oil purchasing isn't as advanced as it is in the States. Generally, if it's on special, you go to the store, or you pay full price online. Of course, they have online offerings you can't find in store, but they don't go on special, either.

Their oil aisles just look constantly picked through. Management needs to get that sorted. If you can sort the laundry detergent aisle nicely, it's no more difficult to do the same to the oil aisle.

Originally Posted By: Garak
Isn't that the truth. All bottles were sitting on miss marked pricing for other oils. You think their trying to get us to buy online? If they are its working.

Walmart Canada's online oil purchasing isn't as advanced as it is in the States. Generally, if it's on special, you go to the store, or you pay full price online. Of course, they have online offerings you can't find in store, but they don't go on special, either.

Their oil aisles just look constantly picked through. Management needs to get that sorted. If you can sort the laundry detergent aisle nicely, it's no more difficult to do the same to the oil aisle.

Last time I was in my local store the little computer that help you select the correct filter wasn't working that's the stuff that really helps your sales.

I bought online to avoid the insanity. I loathe being stuck in line at Walmart. 2 5qt jugs of M1 AFE 0w-20 and a Fram Ultra XG10575 shipped free to my door.

Washer fluid has a ridiculous markup online though. So I'll have to run the gauntlet at some point

Last time I was in my local store the little computer that help you select the correct filter wasn't working that's the stuff that really helps your sales.

They never seem to be very reliable. They might as well leave the book out like was the norm for years.

Yes, especially when the interface on the little computer is kludgy, not to mention the lighting in the store being wrong, much less things being broken.
wink.gif

Funny ... Topic morphed from "any 10W30 synthetic users" ? to reasons why I hate WM !

I put 354K on a 91 Ford Ranger 3.0 using M1 10-30 at 10K OCIs. When sold the engine still used no more oil than when purchased. Also the valve covers were never removed.

Originally Posted By: ChrisD46
Funny ... Topic morphed from "any 10W30 synthetic users" ? to reasons why I hate WM !

Never having 10w-30 synthetic (or even conventional) on rollback is on topic. It's one reason to not use 10w-30 synthetic (i.e. you can't buy it) and also a reason to hate Walmart.
wink.gif

Better than the Open borders king : Jeff (Plutocrat to the world) Bezos : (Amazon) With a 62% online market share & tied at the hip to the CIA what could possibly go wrong?

Yes, that's not happening here, though. Walmarts here rarely carry even a full M1 line, much less M1 HM, not not at that price. They might as well advertise Red Line for $1 a quart at U.S. Walmarts, for all the good it will do me.
wink.gif

They never seem to be very reliable. They might as well leave the book out like was the norm for years.

I definitely prefer the book.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

I definitely prefer the book.

Yes I prefer the book as well but it wasn't available. Hard saying how many sales that costs them a week.

I bought M1 10W30 synthetic on rollback - when ever M1 synthetic is on rollback then all grades are on rollback ...I shop WM early in the day , get what I want and breeze right through the check out with no lines ... To each their own .
Originally Posted By: ChrisD46

Never having 10w-30 synthetic (or even conventional) on rollback is on topic. It's one reason to not use 10w-30 synthetic (i.e. you can't buy it) and also a reason to hate Walmart.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back