Any "easy" short term intl travel options?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Reddy45
I can easily fly via DFW if that helps. Thanks for the suggestions so far.

That does help. For such a short trip, you’ll want to stick with direct flights.

There are direct flights from DFW to Punta Cana and Nassau if you want a Caribbean vacation. For something more adventurous, you can fly direct to Costa Rica and experience the rainforest. Montreal and Madrid are options, but those are long flights.

What appeals to you?

Only have 3 or 4 days. Just want to go stay some place that is outside of the 50 states.

Warm weather would be ideal.

Do you wan to go there to have fun or to just crash and relax/look at the waves/european girls :p ?

For everybody: He will leave from DFW airport.

I think the Caribbean suggestions have been spot on so far.

Mostly just want to sit on the beach and listen to the waves. Maybe meet my future wife lol.

Mostly just want to sit on the beach and listen to the waves. Maybe meet my future wife lol.

Nah,
It is your BITOG-given civic dootie to check with the locals what oil they use in their sumps....

P.S. either travel light or not, but make sure you have enough sunscreen...

Punta Cana is your destination then. Direct flights from DFW.

Find a resort that matches your demographic. Some are better for singles, families, seniors, etc.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440

Punta Cana is your destination then. Direct flights from DFW.

Find a resort that matches your demographic. Some are better for singles, families, seniors, etc.

Agreed; Punta Cana is a good place, just stick to the resort areas and no worries.

Originally Posted By: deven
After reading the whole thread and seeing you're looking for a wifey, I'd say Hedonism in Jamaica!!!! LOL

I don't think he is looking for a future divorce, I'd skip that for finding a wife!

Scratch Saba from the potential list. It only has a part-time beach (only has a beach one certain period of the year). It's an interesting place for ecology above and below water as a pinnacle.

Sounds like an all-inclusive would be the right fit for you this trip then. No figuring out where to go to get eats & drinks with good service.

If you're lookin' for a Sugar Mama, consider St. Bart's. It's said no one can afford to be poor on St. Bart's. Puddle jumper connections available from St. Maarten.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back