A beautiful day to wash the car

It does clean up well. I don't think I've ever noticed a car with the rear door opening go through the wheel arch like that before? VW showing off their sheet metal accuracy?
I’ve never noticed that and now I can’t unsee it! Very odd they’d do it that way.

Car looks good :)

I checked the forecast here literally 10min before I decided to wash my car the other day on both my PC and phone, and it looked decent with no rain for almost 4 days, so I pulled out my stuff to wash it... It was a bit cloudy but looked pretty thin so figured it'd be ok. Literally when I walked into my garage when I was done the rain stared up in a downpour for only 5 MIN!!! I closed the garage and cried so the neighbors didn't see ;) lol... (J/K about the last part, I'm sure they heard me crying in the house!) ;) I've not been able to get more then 3 days so far since I compounded , polished and waxed it in mid Oct without rain :(

Car looks good :)

I checked the forecast here literally 10min before I decided to wash my car the other day on both my PC and phone, and it looked decent with no rain for almost 4 days, so I pulled out my stuff to wash it... It was a bit cloudy but looked pretty thin so figured it'd be ok. Literally when I walked into my garage when I was done the rain stared up in a downpour for only 5 MIN!!! I closed the garage and cried so the neighbors didn't see ;) lol... (J/K about the last part, I'm sure they heard me crying in the house!) ;) I've not been able to get more then 3 days so far since I compounded , polished and waxed it in mid Oct without rain :(
How frustrating! I hate it when that happens.

Back