2025 Toyota Crown Signia

Hatchback vs. Sedan.
Exactly, I still don't understand why anyone would buy a sedan. I've owned a couple sedans and they are inferior in every way to a hatchback. I'd pick a Prius over a Camry 10 times out of 10. But I'd also take a RAV4 every time over a Prius, because its bigger and more capable. Mpg is not a priority for me. Utility first.

IMO the Venza was a confused vehicle. Lacked many features and had many you would not expect in the base model. Had minimal storage in the front seat areas. The powertrain was great. The driving experience, meh. Too many nannies. Mine leaked water from the bottom door seal when driving even in moderate rain. Told me something wasn't right. Glad the Maverick came in when it did.
Yeah I was never impressed. And $45-55k for this new one is meh…

45-55K isn’t bad. Base RAV4 hybrid is mid 30’s now.
A lot of money for a 2.5L Toyota hybrid. I don’t see the redeeming qualities over other vehicles, but that’s just me.

I havent been in one or seen one in person, so indeed I’m quick to judge.

My brother has a fancy RAV4 hybrid. I wouldn’t buy one of those either.

I would consider a hybrid sienna if a number of close friends didn’t have multiple issues.

. I am not fond of Toyota's name for it though. Why attach the "Crown" name to it? The Crown has always been Toyota's highest-end luxury sedan. It doesn't make any sense to me.
I thought the Toyota Century was Toyota's highest end luxury sedan...

I thought the Toyota Century was Toyota's highest end luxury sedan...
I should have said mass produced high end luxury sedan. The Century is basically a built-to-order hand made limited production limo.

Back