2021 6.7 Cummins HO cut OEM

OEM filter and OEM oil fill Whatever that might be 3600 miles replaced with Mopar OEM filter and Amsoil ADN 10w30
20210604_171656.jpg
20210604_171750.jpg

Can you remove the paper from the filter body and take it out into the bright sun? I'm curious how much metal is in the factory filter. I think you'll be surprised how much you'll find.

Can you remove the paper from the filter body and take it out into the bright sun? I'm curious how much metal is in the factory filter. I think you'll be surprised how much you'll find.
The end caps glued are some of the toughest I have ever done I can not believe they would ever fail. Suprising I didn't find much silver sparkle but did see a little.

Look great! Now if Ram would only make the oil filters easily accessible...
Right! I was pretty happy with how it came out through the passenger wheel well never spilled a drop.

Right! I was pretty happy with how it came out through the passenger wheel well never spilled a drop.
I rest filter in the hole, then use a disposable glove to stretch over the base plate. Never spilled a drop. There is also that temporary threaded cap..

I rest filter in the hole, then use a disposable glove to stretch over the base plate. Never spilled a drop. There is also that temporary threaded cap..
I used a threaded cap worked great

Back