2018 Mustang GT - M1 5w30, 4250 miles

This is the first UOA for the 5.0 since I bought it. I didn't bother with the oil that was in the car since I had zero info on all the details. As the title says, M1 5w30 with 4250 mile on the oil. Mostly to and from work, a couple small road trips, and the very occasional quick acceleration. Oil life meter was at 10%, but I was headed on a long road trip and didn't want to wait. Same oil went back in.

1600294741401.png

That looks like a very healthy motor and considering that the Coyote is one of Ford's best gas engines, I'd take this any day over an Ecoboost. I bet that car gets great SPG. 😁

Great mpg, too! After this road trip, the average was 29.3 mpg! Crazy!
I know, but those Smiles Per Gallon are priceless! 😁 It would be awesome if Ford would pull a Dodge and offer a four-door muscle car, maybe call it the Ford Falcon. If it were up to me, I would trade in my 2018 SF Sport today for a Mustang or a Challenger, but my wife wouldn't like it because of the kids. Oh well, maybe later in life.

Can you recommend a 5W-30 motor oil with good shear stability and detergency? Looking to change the oil on the 2017 Santa Fe soon. It's a GDI engine, so it trashes motor oil.
If it beats up the oil that bad, I'd just use any d1g2 synthetic 5w30. Or a 10w30 like QSUD (Noack of 5% and little to no VII's).