2018 Durango SRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
$82k?!? I could buy two desirable cars for that price. Incredible how expensive stuff like this and fullsize trucks/suvs have become.

That's sticker, and Canadian though. My Jeep stickered at 90, and I got it for 64, so there's definitely room for movement in that price.

$82k? I could buy 8 Dodge minivans for that!

shocked2.gif

Originally Posted By: Oldmoparguy1
$82k? I could buy 8 Dodge minivans for that!

shocked2.gif

Here's one in the US for $59k. As mentioned Canadian car prices are much higher than we pay here.

Link

Originally Posted By: SubieRubyRoo
I wouldn't buy it... it's already dirty
whistle.gif

I could go for a TrackHawk myself
smile.gif

Nice & Dirty...Can't believe anyone would pay over 30k for a Chrysler Product.

whistle.gif

I was thinking the same thing..........
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Warstud
whistle.gif

smile.gif

Thanks for the contribution
thumbsup2.gif

$82k?!? I could buy two desirable cars for that price. Incredible how expensive stuff like this and fullsize trucks/suvs have become.

Some people are willing to pay an extra $20K for the optional 'glitter and glam' package on trucks and SUVs.

Can't believe anyone would pay over 30k for a Chrysler Product.

If you want a powerful V8 in a new car, you normally have to spend at least $30K.

Don't you drive a BMW 135i which is definition of expensive small car?

Originally Posted By: madRiver
Actually MSRP is $64k in US.

thumbsup2.gif

I think base MSRP (Canadian) on this thing is $72K IIRC. Then you add all the options and you are up $10K.

But I don't think anybody would pay MSRP in the first place. You can usually get some pretty decent discounts that take it down from sticker considerably.

Originally Posted By: JC1
Nice looking truck. Price is steep, but I'm sure incentives will knock off close to 30K off the price before taxes.

I don't think it would be that much. I saved roughly 24K by buying a demo and using the incentives available, which put the vehicle well below invoice. But I imagine the discounts will be considerable.

Originally Posted By: Elevguy
My son bought one and loves it

thumbsup2.gif

I can't see what's not to love, it's basically the same vehicle as the JGC SRT mechanically and inside with a slightly longer wheelbase and 3rd row seating.

whistle.gif

smile.gif

I honestly don't see why Chrysler gets a bad rap. I've had excellent service from every Chrysler product I ever had. Also, Chrysler products seem to have nicer interiors than their competition.

Originally Posted By: car51
So, soon you will have a 17' Durango R/T HEMI
smile.gif

It's possible. There's another demo available that might almost be a direct swap with all the discounts for our 2016 Limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back