2015 MB G Class G 550 Salvage (Out of my price range)

I just don't see the appeal for those things. I guess it's 'the emperor has no clothes' kind of thing. Are they still made in Austria by Steyr?
The original G-Wagon had quite following with the overland crowd - the real overland crowd driving across Africa and such, with its basic format and small diesel engine. Competed with the real Land Rover and real Land Cruiser.

Now, like the other 2 mentioned, they have become a status symbol for drug dealers and wealthy soccer moms.

The original G-Wagon had quite following with the overland crowd - the real overland crowd driving across Africa and such, with its basic format and small diesel engine. Competed with the real Land Rover and real Land Cruiser.

Now, like the other 2 mentioned, they have become a status symbol for drug dealers and wealthy soccer moms.
Many buy Puch-G on sale from various militaries and police units in Europe, and bring it here.

The second sale price would concern me, and indicates to me that something was wrong with the vehicle. A sales price of $46k at only 18k miles seems suspiciously low. This is an interesting find, though.

When was the second sale? Maybe it's been sitting since then. Agree about the wrap.

edit: looks like current mileage is 57k. Hmmmm....

Back