1998 Buick Regal GS 92,000 miles $1600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ever move to the East Coast can you be my neighbor? I don't care if you never do anything for me... I'd just like to be your neighbor.

Good luck with the work.

Man you banged out the fixes on that car. A shop vac, some rags, bucket, some car wash soap,a spray bottle and brush and he could get that vehicle fresh inside and out. Great find. ... $1600.. outstanding.

First of all, hats off to you for helping out a family who is struggling and in need. You sound like a good man and great friend!

Second, this makes me miss my beloved '02 Grand Prix GTP 4D. I bought her new in July of '02 and had to sell her during the summer of '05 because I was engaged to my current wife.

We were buying a larger home together and needed to liquidate a car. The GTP was a garage queen that was routinely waxed and rarely driven, she was picked as the one that needed to go. I listed her on auto trader hopeing someone would make her their garage queen. It never sold. I ended up selling her to CarMax. I checked on her several years ago through CarFax and it appeared she lived out the rest of her useful life in Miami Fl.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: supton
If you ever move to the East Coast can you be my neighbor? I don't care if you never do anything for me... I'd just like to be your neighbor.

Good luck with the work.

Grew up in upstate New York, would love to come back...How about I just put my trailer in your backyard.
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: ls1mike

Good luck with the work.

Grew up in upstate New York, would love to come back...How about I just put my trailer in your backyard.
smile.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What part of upstate? I'm not that familiar but spent my single digit years outside of Clifton Park, and mom's side of the family is from up by Plattsburg. Dad's was near Poughkeepsie so I've been up and down 87 quite a few times. No idea of what is to the west of that region though.

Really close.

Exit 21 off of 87 or as locals call it the Thruway.

Maybe 45 mins to an hour from south of Clifton Park.

Maybe 45 mins to an hour north of Poughkeepsie.

The Town of Catskill to be exact. I have been to all those places.
smile.gif

I am 43 this week and have been in Washington since I have been 19. Lately I have really been missing the east coast.
Just got back from Groton not too long ago. It was nice to be back.

Last edited:
We overlapped--I turned 41 the other week. Left in '90. Probably been to Catskill, but would not remember (didn't have a license, and my attention to the road system waited until I got that).

I haven't been to the West Coast, but you sure you want to come back? NY, MA, CT--road salt, traffic, taxes and all?

We overlapped--I turned 41 the other week. Left in '90. Probably been to Catskill, but would not remember (didn't have a license, and my attention to the road system waited until I got that).

I haven't been to the West Coast, but you sure you want to come back? NY, MA, CT--road salt, traffic, taxes and all?

I can live with it. It is a different feel out there. My buddy who grew up in Washington lived in CT for 9 years while in the Navy, he feels he same way.

I can live with it. It is a different feel out there. My buddy who grew up in Washington lived in CT for 9 years while in the Navy, he feels he same way.

awesome buick and thank you for you're service my dad is also retired navy he was a CTMC cryptologic served 20 years and retired in 2005

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: jakewells

awesome buick and thank you for you're service my dad is also retired navy he was a CTMC cryptologic served 20 years and retired in 2005

CT you say? He ride any Submarines?

Originally Posted By: jakewells

CT you say? He ride any Submarines?

No only a guided missile cruiser USS Josephus Daniels DLG-CG 27 then spent the rest of his time working on land mostly underground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back