0/20 HM vehicles 250k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: kschachn
Lol. Who were you again? I had a guess but you're too angry for that previous user.

His meds probably ran out. Many times a previously banned member comes back angrier than ever. Usually from a personality issue of some sort. On another forum we had a One Touch Ban and Sweep for newbies than were on for less than 30 days. It erased not only their username but all of their posts with it. The feature came in handy.

If someone does not like the idea of using a thin oil then that is their right , but to then try to preach to others the horrors of thin oils when there are none is just spouting nonsense.

I come from the 30wt and 10w-40 era. I have no qualms using 0w-20 in engines that spec for it and that includes the current vehicle I own. In my opinion the oil companies have come a long ways from the 10w-40 time when that oil was not nearly as good as today’s products.

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Originally Posted By: Bullwinkle007
Believe what you want.

Indeed I will, and I'm not the only one.

Honestly I could really give f what anyone thinks

Originally Posted By: fdcg27
I'll add that I was very wary of using 0W-20 before buying a car for which it's the recommended grade.

Same here. Me being a thick oil guy,I was traumatized carrying that jug of 0W20 up to the counter to buy it haha. My Accord purrs like a happy kitty on 0W20.

Originally Posted By: ThirdeYe
Id be happy to post a pic of the odometer but I have no access to free online photo hosting. Its currently sitting at 598,716.

Have you found an oil your Accord "likes" the best?

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Id be happy to post a pic of the odometer but I have no access to free online photo hosting. Its currently sitting at 598,716.

Have you found an oil your Accord "likes" the best?

Nah it doesnt seem picky at all. Im confident that as long as i keep it topped off, itll last as long as I want it to. Ive noticed no difference between 0w20, 5w20, and 10w30.

This forum will let you attach photos to the post--it's the 5th icon over in the quick reply menu heading. Just get a pic onto your computer, and upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back