Source for Schaeffer's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using Schaeffer's 9000 in my 06 Avalon since about 25K miles. I've gone thru 2 cases and will have to either get more or use something different. The UOA's have been so good, I don't want to change so I went to the Schaeffer's site and searched for a distributor. Low and behold there is one within 20 miles. Before when I searched the nearest was about 80-100 miles. I hate not to buy from SalesRep but shipping on 2 cases at a time rubs me the wrong way.

I run this oil 10K miles so I've got about 6K to go before getting a case. This guy says he stocks the 9000. Even so I won't wait until the last minute to get some.

Maybe Schaeffer's is expanding its distributor network. Recommend a search on their site if you want to try this oil.

John

Thanks, I have been wanting to try this stuff for a while. Terry Dyson seems to hold this company and its lubes in high regard. He has quite a bit of knowledge when it comes to engine oil.

I think that SalesRep gives a low enough price that even with shipping it is a great deal. When I called around for a few cases, $11 per quart was the lowest price anybody quoted me.

You could increase your order size to get the free shipping; oil does keep nice.

When I go to their site on my phone, it says there are quite a few places that carry products within 100 mi or so. Suprising since a few years back there were none between here and Pittsburgh.

Not sure what it means, but I'll find out because ordering $400 worth to get free shipping is a bit excessive.

Originally Posted By: Alamogunr
I've been using Schaeffer's 9000 in my 06 Avalon since about 25K miles. I've gone thru 2 cases and will have to either get more or use something different. The UOA's have been so good, I don't want to change so I went to the Schaeffer's site and searched for a distributor. Low and behold there is one within 20 miles. Before when I searched the nearest was about 80-100 miles. I hate not to buy from SalesRep but shipping on 2 cases at a time rubs me the wrong way.

I run this oil 10K miles so I've got about 6K to go before getting a case. This guy says he stocks the 9000. Even so I won't wait until the last minute to get some.

Maybe Schaeffer's is expanding its distributor network. Recommend a search on their site if you want to try this oil.

John

Are you open to trying the Rotella T6 5w40 ? I bought some last year when Oreillys Auto had a sale on it last year for $17.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back