1996 Nissan 300ZX Mobil 1 10W40HM 3000 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here`s my 2nd UOA. Oil was Mobil 1 10W40 High Mileage. Interval was 3000 miles (give or take a few). Mostly daily city driving,a few short highway runs here and there.
24mweo9.jpg

Looks good. This is the older formula with higher calcium.

Mobil's HM oils are really good. They hold up well.

My 1st UOA was Royal Purple 20W50 (the first column in this UOA) w/Wix filter. This current one was with a Fram TG. How would you compare this UOA to my previous? Do you feel the 1ppm lower iron and aluminum with the RP is worth the cost over the M1?

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
My 1st UOA was Royal Purple 20W50 (the first column in this UOA) w/Wix filter. This current one was with a Fram TG. How would you compare this UOA to my previous? Do you feel the 1ppm lower iron and aluminum with the RP is worth the cost over the M1?

Artem, is that you?
grin.gif

Haha! Definitely the answer I was hoping for :^) Yeah,I`m definitely a lil obsessive when it comes to my car :^P

Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

Artem, is that you?
grin.gif

grin2.gif
Nah, i've never run a 20w50 in my car.

perfect report! Thinking of running M1 10w30 HM during the summer for towing season.

Wonder why the zddp level is WAY below what Mobil advertises? They claim it to be 1100ppm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back