Fuzion HRI

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am looking for 205/60/16, mainly looking for a tire that has a pretty GOOD thread wear , i am not TOO picky on the noise but would prefer tires that are somewhat quiet and i am also looking for a somewhat smoooth ride. my bugget fo each tire is $55 max...Thanks

I have just about 20,000 miles on my HRi Fuzions. I got a crazy deal on them, they are made in Japan by Bridgestone, and deliver a smooth quiet ride in all weather conditions. So far the wear is quite even, which I can verify at my next rotation. If you aren't looking for an all out performance tire, it has my vote.

The are non-performance tires that are made in performance tire sizes and speed ratings. And cheap. I have driven on them on a 9-5 and when your driving easy they are fine. Push them around slightly and you know they are not made for that.

hondadude, I wish you were closer, I am in PA and selling my oem Bridgestone Turanza EL-41 HR in that size for $130/all 4, take-off, as new. I'd ship them if you wanted.

For long wear, I like the Yoko TRZ, wear at 700 and great in rain.

Quote:

hondadude, I wish you were closer, I am in PA and selling my oem Bridgestone Turanza EL-41 HR in that size for $130/all 4, take-off, as new. I'd ship them if you wanted.

how much would shipping be? do u hav any pictures? the Bridgestone Turanza EL-41 HR ratings are not as good as the fuzion HRI according to tirerack. I would still like those tires if you can do $150 shipped. my email is [email protected]

Quote:

Quote:

how much would shipping be? do u hav any pictures? the Bridgestone Turanza EL-41 HR ratings are not as good as the fuzion HRI according to tirerack. I would still like those tires if you can do $150 shipped. my email is [email protected]

OH! did you mean $130 shipped?!

I think they are actually VR and cost like $130/ea new. Bear in mind, people buying the HRi are paying minimal price and likely don't suffer from any deep dissapointments. I can sell them for $130 like I said, but shipping would be at least $50. I wish you were local, I'd be willing to meet-up halfway and they are your exact size. It's a great deal and I want to get them sold. I have a lot of 55s to sell too, so I am flexible. Let me think about it, I don't want $10-$20 difference to kill the deal.

Looks like dry grip and handling are rated good as well as treadwear. All of that seems good for Florida, wet rating is average/ok. I could maybe knock off $10 and fix the shipping at $50, making the price $170 total. If you still want the HRi, get them, I'm not pushing mine on you. I was just surprised to see you were looking for the same size.

I'm happy with them. I bought a set for my audi and for the price, they're great, particularly in wet weather. Dry traction seems more than adequate for someone who drives like me; i don't beat the ---- out of the car and race around corners... Road noise isn't as bad as i've heard others claim and they ride great even over 90mph, no vibration, movement, etc...

For the money, I think they're a decent tire. They look kind of weird though, they are asymetrical and Non directional (but they look directional) and make it look like your tires are mounted backwards on the passenger side but not driver side... weird but i've gotten used to it!

I wouldn't buy the EL41 for Florida. They are very mediocre in wet conditions of which you will likely see a lot in Florida. The Honda OEM sizes are designed to be a quiet low rolling resistance (IE: Gas mileage) tire and as such sacrifice overall wet and dry grip to satisfy those two criteria. They also don't have an incredibly long tread life if not rotated back to front frequently (~30,000mi to 4/32" on my Accord when rotated every 6,000mi). The HRi would be a good choice for you and really is the only choice available in your price range.

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back