GC cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by crimsontide:
What does GC normally cost per quart.....i have someone who has some for sale but wants $5.50 a quart......good or bad???

The oil is easily worth $5.50 but almost certainly the seller did not pay that much for it.

$4.99 is the usual price at my local AZ's. I've seen it as high as $5.19. I wouldn't pay $5.50 for it unless it came with a free pizza or something.

You can get it for $3.99. Just take a competitor's coupon and take to the AutoZone manager. Most of them will price match.

crimsontide is just crying because he wanted me to sell him my GC without him having to pay tax (which I obviously paid) or shipping.

Like bighead, GC is $5.19 for me. Add 6% sales tax and you're at $5.50 exactly.

Of course, I told him exactly where he could stick his offer. hehe

The Elves are greatly disturbed by this exchange...angry even...
 -

quote:

Originally posted by crimsontide:
noob, you are full of s---........theres a reason nobody will buy your stash........good luck

I still have the receipts. I guess that bighead is lying about paying $5.19 also, right?

Sorry I had to slap you around like a little b****.
twak.gif

quote:

Originally posted by vad:
On a lite note, take a look at this happy family:

-

If you guys do not stop these evil elves will kill you both and their dog will eat your remains. Keep it up if you do not believe me.
grin.gif

This is a side of the family we DON'T talk about, but I will say this...even THEY don't like name calling...yup...it's all true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back