How to post UOA's on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I 1) post a uoa on here and 2) How do I block out information like people always do? If I copy and paste it the words don't line up with the letters and I you can't read it.

If you are going to type it in, then click the # symbol on the toolbar and choose "code" and paste the text between the two codes. Like this:

Code:
Testing the code

Originally Posted By: 2015_PSD
If you are going to type it in, then click the # symbol on the toolbar and choose "code" and paste the text between the two codes. Like this:

Code:
Testing the code

That didn't do anything.

Easiest way is to take a screenshot of the emailed UOA that Blackstone sends you in a PDF. Open the PDF in fullscreen, hit PrtSrn (Print Screen) which takes a screenshot of whatever is on the screen, in this case the UOA PDF.
Open MSPaint, hit Ctrl-V or Paste and use the paintbrush tool or shape tool in any color you want (pink recommended) to block out personal information. Save it as a .jpg format and use BITOG's image uploader with your new post in the UOA section.

Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman

Code:
Testing the code

That didn't do anything.
Quote my original post and you will see it.

Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman

Code:
Testing the code

That didn't do anything.
Quote my original post and you will see it.

I figured it out and got it posted. Thank you sir, I tend to only know what I want to know when it comes to computers. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back