Purchasing a cahr 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been semi auto shopping. I liked the mp shield until I picked up the karh. The kahr feels much better to me so I picked it. They only had a 9mm in stock and since they are flying off the shelves here I went ahead and put cash down on it and started the paper work.

So far every report I have read about the kahr has been good.

Last edited:
Good choice. I have both a CM and a CW and they've been flawless. Recoil spring replacement needs to be frequent on the compacts, less than 1k rounds.

Originally Posted By: EdwardC
Which Kahr did you get? I looked at the PM9 and liked it, but ended up with the Glock 43.
I think it's a cm9. 3 inch barrel and a silver slide.i didn't really want the silver slide but beggers can't be choosy

Originally Posted By: EdwardC
Nice! You'll have to let us know how it feels! I assume it'll be fore concealed carry use?
that's the plan. But there's about a 2yr wait for that permit assuming I qualify.

Man that gun situation is terrible in California. Stupid roster system and upcoming "micro-stamping"

I'd advise to forgo the Kahr and get a Glock 43, but I dont think the Glock is available in CA?

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
I'd advise to forgo the Kahr and get a Glock 43, but I dont think the Glock is available in CA?

I would advise him to get the living he!! out of California!... Then go gun shopping. For what he'll end up paying for the Kahr, he could secure a truck one way, with either Ryder, Penske, or U-Haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back