What are you listening to right now?

Originally Posted By: Prune_Juice
Michael Martin Murphy - Wildfire

"Cosmic Cowboy" is STILL one of my favorite songs, and I really like "Carolina In The Pines" and his duet with John Denver on the Hank Williams/Fred Rose tune, "Mansion On The Hill" is pure MAGIC!!!
thumbsup2.gif

Such a beautiful song. I remember this being on the radio when I was 12,and I loved it,and still do! I love the words.

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
Michael Martin Murphy - Wildfire

"Cosmic Cowboy" is STILL one of my favorite songs, and I really like "Carolina In The Pines" and his duet with John Denver on the Hank Williams/Fred Rose tune, "Mansion On The Hill" is pure MAGIC!!!
thumbsup2.gif

I will for sure check them out! I will always look for "Wildfire." She's quite a pony!
smile.gif

Presently listening to a CD perhaps I am the only one that liked about 75% of it, as some of the tracks were just mindless drivel, and the rest were pretty good. Even if not true GNR. All you need is Axl, and maybe Slash..

And now, back to the 70s.

Here is easily one of the best songs of the 70s.

Ironically, I DO know the sound of folding chairs and slamming doors mentioned in "The Load Out", since I help tear everything down after every show our concert series puts on.

We are also 'courting' 'The Boy Wonder' (Mr. Browne) to make an appearance at out venue.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
And now, back to the 70s.

Here is easily one of the best songs of the 70s.

Ironically, I DO know the sound of folding chairs and slamming doors mentioned in "The Load Out", since I help tear everything down after every show our concert series puts on.

We are also 'courting' 'The Boy Wonder' (Mr. Browne) to make an appearance at out venue.
thumbsup2.gif

I am Southwest of you, I would come out to see that!
laugh.gif

Two versions of Dream Weaver.

This one, I did not like as much..

To this one, which is the classic one:

Tell me if you can hear the difference. Its pretty obvious past the intro.

Here's Gary Wright in 1968 That's him on the far right of the album cover in the white shirt. Spooky Tooth "It's All About a Roundabout". I have an original copy of this album and it's great!!

Forgot to mention,the first video is the original version. The second one sounds like some kind've modern remix.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

Forgot to mention,the first video is the original version. The second one sounds like some kind've modern remix.

I've only ever heard the second!

Technically, from Wayne's World.. When Tia Carrere ("She's a babe! Schwing!") Is on the stage, playing all that not-so-good sounding thrash rock.. LOL.

smile.gif

Back