Hemorrhoids ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys had your hemorrhoids surgically removed and did they come back afterwards ?

What are hemorrhoids you ask ? They're blood veins that get weak in one spot and start to inflate.

Never had them to begin with. A common sense, high fiber diet, plenty of fluids, and lots of exercise go along way in preventing hemorrhoids. A bidet on the toilet also helps prevent irritation that can lead to or further irritate hemorrhoids.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
A bidet on the toilet also helps prevent irritation that can lead to or further irritate hemorrhoids.

Yeah, that's a common household fixture. Have never seen one in a private residence, but I travel in low circles.

A bidet on the toilet also helps prevent irritation that can lead to or further irritate hemorrhoids.

I'm way beyond a bidet. I have an arsenal of white wash clothes and go through a lot of soap and hot water.

Left leg is firmly planted on the bathroom floor and the right leg is up on the counter. Get the picture ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4

Left leg is firmly planted on the bathroom floor and the right leg is up on the counter. Get the picture ?
laugh.gif

An image I'll never shake from my mind, thanks.

And yes, I've encountered a few hemorrhoids but they're online making ridiculous posts!

I don't know if they are similar or what but I read online sitting upside down can help, apparently. I read it somewhere for varicose veins in the leg and it seems to help with those.

I get varicose veins once in a while after standing a lot. Luckily I don't have any issues with hemorrhoids as I eat a healthy diet!

I don't see what a diet has to do with it. Doctor says hemorrhoids are caused by sitting around too much and they often come back after surgery.

Having to push to have a bowel movement will give you hemorrhoids. ergo a healthy diet will help you have easy flowing BM's and no rhoids.
AZJeff lots of bidets in Forest highlands here in Flag.

laugh.gif

37.gif

When I was in Europe I saw a treatment advertised where they go in through a neck vein and snake a wire down the nether regions and zap the offending veins with electricity to kill them. Problem solved.

I've had them for about 1.5 years. They got real bad for a while but they are getting better on their own. It's not fun. I find the witch hazel wipes work well. Not instantly but consistent use of them alleviated a lot of my symptoms. I'm largely symptom free now.

Originally Posted By: R80RS
laugh.gif

37.gif

crackmeup2.gif

Never had them to begin with. A common sense, high fiber diet, plenty of fluids, and lots of exercise go along way in preventing hemorrhoids. A bidet on the toilet also helps prevent irritation that can lead to or further irritate hemorrhoids.

Agreed. I honeslty can't see how diet Doesn't play a roll in it.

It's all connected. Once you see the pattern (diet, water intake, exercise etc) you can connect the dots

Originally Posted By: tomcat27
Originally Posted By: Warstud
Got Pics?

please no!!

crazy2.gif

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Killer223
Having to push to have a bowel movement will give you hemorrhoids. ergo a healthy diet will help you have easy flowing BM's and no rhoids.
AZJeff lots of bidets in Forest highlands here in Flag.

Have to take your word for that, I'm more a Kachina Village sort.

Can't believe what people talk about on here..

Originally Posted By: Killer223

Oh..............................Now that you put it like that..............................That does make more sense.
shocked2.gif

Must be why the Doc has me on stool softeners. You guys get the picture ? !
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back