New F1 Qualifying System

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the 2 wet spots were interesting. Also the clump of marshals and their truck located at the runoff on pit entrance was not a good thing.

I'm not sure what the deal was there. And apparently, Charlie wasn't terribly thrilled with the truck, either.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: billt460
I don't get those 2 wet spots?? What did they do, design the roof to drain on to the track?

They must have been made of Chinesium.

Did anyone else hear Leigh Diffey and Steve Matchett talk about how the track is literally sinking? They built it on a swamp and had to destroy one of the grandstands because it was sinking....

Probably couldn't have hurt.
wink.gif
I didn't get to hear the complaints about sinking, since we do get a different commentary feed. Of course, something might have been said that I missed, too.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Did anyone else hear Leigh Diffey and Steve Matchett talk about how the track is literally sinking? They built it on a swamp and had to destroy one of the grandstands because it was sinking....

From what I understand, that's typical of most Chinese infrastructure.

Originally Posted By: whip
Originally Posted By: bdcardinal

From what I understand, that's typical of most Chinese infrastructure.

And soon will be with their economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back