Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have an opinion on Dana (DCN)? It's had very bad news lately, and looks to open under $3 this morning. Huge volume yesterday. Might be a buyout target.....

There was an attack on a Saudi oil field this morning, oil futures are up big so far (9AM).

'Ranger, I have no help for you at the moment.

Pablo, what was interesting is that INTC is keeping a big portion of its market share solely due to the fact that its major competitor, AMD does not have the capacity to take more of it.

Another player would likely emerge here, IMO.

Didn't misplace my proverbial mule today. Must have been a good one!

DSX was down on divi day as expected. I didn't sell, as I was skiing.

Pretty much everything else was up today. Weird.

You're cracking me up, Pablo.
grin.gif

Everythings looking overbought again, maybe time for a few down days. (The last day of the month is usually down, the first day is usually up).

Oils still look OK; I think we'll have a rebound in oil this spring when the driving season starts.

Just bought a couple hundred shares of Lenovo. I figure it's a good exposure play as they sponsored the olympics for computers. My newsletter has been recommending them for a while, and I got it less than the recommended price.
symbol lnvgy

There's going to be hearings next week on ELN/BIIB's MS drug and it's return to clinical trials.

That's a coin flip situation in MHO. However, from my limited exposure to those who have MS, there's going to be some clamor to fast track this drug.

I just don't know what the hearings will bring. I'm looking at some more downward pressure the next couple of days and then I may take another taste on the bounce.

Lenovo, is that a Chinese computer maker? It dosen't look like it's trading today; no move from the close.....? Does it trade in Hong Kong while we're sleeping?

It does look like their sales were up about 400% last quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back