Honda getting rid of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding styling, I actually prefer the HR-V to the CR-V. The CR-V has long looked a little "saggy" or "dumpy" in the rear, like it's hanging too low. The HR-V has a trim-and-tidy look to it.

As a vehicle, it's likely too small for my taste, but I think it's a sharp-looking car.

I like the HR-V styling also, and I like this segment of tiny SUV. The Encore and Soul have done well in it, and I think the HR-V will too.

With the rear seats down they can haul quite a bit, and you don't feel like you're riding around in a little toy car thanks to the higher ride height.

Originally Posted By: IndyIan
They might be making the HRV for other markets and decided to bring it here as well.

Yes.

They also have the FR-V in other markets which is what you might call a "compact MPV" in other markets, like the Mazda 5 in the US for example.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
With the rear seats down they can haul quite a bit, and you don't feel like you're riding around in a little toy car thanks to the higher ride height.

Yes...AND the higher seating position IN the vehicle. What makes most sedans non-starters for me, especially the smaller ones that I otherwise prefer, is the seat is so close to the floor, I feel as if I'm laying down to drive the car. In general, the taller the cabin, the better the seating arrangement is for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back