Hostages being held in Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about political correctness, it's about hysteria, and how the media and gullible citizens readily paint a picture of the world totally out of proportion with the risks and effectively help terrorists succeed and enable the politicians and security apparatus to erode our civil liberties.

Still waiting for proof to the claim that the "large majority" or the world's 1.6 billion muslims are willing to convert everybody else to Islam using the sword if necessary.

Originally Posted By: aa1986
Still waiting for proof to the claim that the "large majority" or the world's 1.6 billion muslims are willing to convert everybody else to Islam using the sword if necessary.

Does it matter if its a large majority or 1000 or 15? These fanatical Islamist need to be killed, plain and simple. There is no other answer. Almost sounds like you are defending them.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime

Does it matter if its a large majority or 1000 or 15? These fanatical Islamist need to be killed, plain and simple. There is no other answer. Almost sounds like you are defending them.

What's your view of those fanatical Christians that led the inquisition? How many were killed then?
I'll bet that for every fanatical Islamist there is at least 1 fanatical Christian,and a fanatical Jew.
In fact if we want to get to the truth of the matter my guess is Catholicism has killed more "infidels" than any other religion next to Hitler's extermination of the Jews so please spare me the nonsense that Islam is in any way different than any other religion when it comes right down to it.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
These are the kind of people you cannot use diplomatic solutions with. They only understand violence and should be treated as such. My experiences with Australians have all been positive and I wish them the best. I would say after the UK and Canada, they are probably our closest ally.

Yep. UK, Canada and Australia are our 3 closest allies.

Most conflicts after WW2 Australian troop are mostly along side with us, from Korean to Vietnam to Iraq ...

So if you *believe* it's a large majority, you're ok with killing them all? Over 1 billion people?

We *start* with them; then we move on to the real murderous psychopaths: white christians. One of them killed 6 people in Pennsylvania just other day. THESE PEOPLE AND THEIR VIOLENT RELIGION NEED TO BE STOPPED. Then we'll start looking at these Jewish, Hindu and Buddhist people and see what kind of fault we can find with them and whether they need killin', too.
33.gif

(I wonder if any overly-sensitive, entitled divas will begin complaining about a lack of political correctness *now*...)

Shannow, is there any movement or discussion to repealing your nations's ban on self defense weapons, or are you all just being asked to grin and bear these needless events?

As with the Canadian case the guy had prior mental health issues.
This not organized terror these are manipulated nutcases.
The extremists will lose.

Originally Posted By: cjcride

This not organized terror these are manipulated nutcases.

Yeah this nutjob was def. a mossad agent, straight out of central casting.

Originally Posted By: uc50ic4more
So if you *believe* it's a large majority, you're ok with killing them all? Over 1 billion people?

We *start* with them; then we move on to the real murderous psychopaths: white christians. One of them killed 6 people in Pennsylvania just other day. THESE PEOPLE AND THEIR VIOLENT RELIGION NEED TO BE STOPPED. Then we'll start looking at these Jewish, Hindu and Buddhist people and see what kind of fault we can find with them and whether they need killin', too.
33.gif

(I wonder if any overly-sensitive, entitled divas will begin complaining about a lack of political correctness *now*...)

Awesome

Originally Posted By: Clevy
Originally Posted By: uc50ic4more

33.gif

Awesome

+1 AWESOME

why Hindus? they are as harmless as little mouse; please leave them alone. but do kill everything else.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
why Hindus? they are as harmless as little mouse; please leave them alone. but do kill everything else.

you don't sound so harmless now, do you?

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Originally Posted By: Vikas

you don't sound so harmless now, do you?

Lol, hindus harmless, my chunky u know what ;-)

http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/rough/2008/10/my_daughter_the.html

LTTE is a ruthless terrorist organization, the only terrorist group in the world, which
- assassinated two world leaders, Rajiv Gandhi of India and R. Pemadasa of Sri Lanka,
- killed hundreds of politicians and over 60,000 innocent civilians,
- held people of own Tamil community as human shield.

This just in. Obama administration is fast tracking the arrival of thousands of muslim 'refugees' from the middle east.

What could possibly go wrong?

It's not about political correctness, it's about hysteria, and how the media and gullible citizens readily paint a picture of the world totally out of proportion with the risks and effectively help terrorists succeed and enable the politicians and security apparatus to erode our civil liberties.

Not going to get into a pee'ing contest with you on this. If you don't think that is a pretty good description of how most Muslims act and think, and more importantly, what they are taught by a LOT of their religious leaders then I feel for you. Is it a pure interpretation of their religion? No. Is it how the radical Imam's(sp? ), clerics, or whatever they are called teach them? YUP! They want their religion( Islam )to overtake the world and they will stop at nothing to achieve that even if it includes killing those who are non-believers. Just how it is.

So people who have seen what these terrorists will do( remember 9/11, the USS Cole, Benghazi, and on and on ), see them by the tens of thousands in the streets burning flags of other countries( usually US )on TV as they call for the deaths of those people, see the atrocities they commit against their own people, and so on are all gullible because we see that group on the whole as violent and dangerous? Wow!

For the record I have no personal animosity toward their religion. I am all for live and let live. I don't care what some guy in the desert thinks about his or my god( actually they are the same one in Islam and Christianity but I hope you get my point ). However, too many Muslims do not feel the same. Even if they don't want to convert non-believers they commit these horrible acts in the name of their religion so in effect it amounts to the same thing. Convert them or kill them the feelings behind are the same. They are good and we are evil. Period.

I will not apologize for thinking it is a violent religion( as practiced not as written )full of evil people bent on destroying me, my way of life/country, and my religion. I have seen too many of them try. If you don't see it that way I guess that is your right. 9/11 forever changed my tolerance for radical Islamists.

I am not for genocide under any circumstance. However, with that said, at some point if the peaceful Muslims will not stand up and stop the ones doing these evil things we( as in the rest of the world they go after )will have to. IF you think the majority of Muslims are peaceful and not full of hate for other religions and peoples then they should be able to stop it. I actually believe there are more that hate than want peace which makes it impossible for the peaceful ones to do anything.

I never want to see a plane fly into a building killing thousands of innocent people again. I am tired of terrorists attacks against our embassies and other properties. I am tired of suicide attacks on our military. I am tired of people like the guy in Australia committing violent acts in the name of that religion and/or groups associated with it like Al-Qaeda or ISIS. Just sick of it.

If the Muslims themselves won't stop it then we have to and maybe at any cost. IF it comes down to us vs. them I choose us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back