Rev Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
A stop at my local Big Lots, I came across a product called RevGuard by Rampage automotive. It sold for $2.99 and below is what and I found at their website. Thoughts?

The lowest friction coefficient on earth
Rev Guard is the only engine protector in its class using our advanced CRF formulation (Ceramic Reinforced Fluoropolymer) to reduce friction, heat, and wear - giving you maximum protection and helping to extend the life of your engine.

Proven performance
In Sequence IVA friction benchmark testing, premium grade motor oil alone begins to break down in its effectiveness after just 75 hours of engine use. The chemical blend used in Rev Guard is designed to extend the oil’s performance measurement to over 200 hours under the exact same laboratory tests.

Taking performance to the edge and beyond
Performance engines demand the best performance products. That’s Rampage Rev Guard. It’s turbosafe, and compatible with all motor oils, including synthetics. Rev Guard can be used to protect your engine anytime.

looks like either western diamondback or water mocccasin to me. is it freshly squeezed or is it from concentrate?

I honestly expected a detailed response from Tall Paul since he's the Big Lots expert
smile.gif

I've seen this Rev Guard at Big Lots as well. It was also being sold at the Adv.Auto just accross the street for more money but, I don't remember just how much more.

Ceramic Reinforced Fluoropolymer - sounds a little to close to Teflon, and definately sounds like suspended solids. Not sure if I'd want that in any engine I care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back