Formulated by the Mad Scientist

Gents,

At my local Tractor Supply Store today. Came across VP Racing Extreme Service Oil Boost. Formulated by the Mad Scientist!

That line and image of The Mad Scientist on the bottle disrupted my ability to apply any reason or logic. If they had the words .45 Cal and HEMI power included on the bottle...I most likely would have purchased a 50 gallon drum. But I digress.

Of course I purchased a bottle. $8.49.

Fantastic claims which I am sure are 100% true ;)

Any idea what is in this stuff? LET THE MOCKING BEGIN.Thank you.

Extreme Service Oil Boost – Concentrated Formula is specially formulated for high-mileage vehicles with 75,000 or more odometer miles, fleet vehicles used in service applications and vehicles operating under severe conditions. Its robust additive system contains special seal conditioners that recondition and improve O-rings, gaskets and seals to reduce engine leaks and oil consumption while special detergents minimize engine sludge and formation of performance-robbing deposits.

Through proprietary technology, Extreme Service Oil Boost enhances treated Motor Oil to deliver maximum engine protection and guaranteed performance while maintaining desired Motor Oil’s viscosity within recommended grade. It will not affect or alter API or ILSAC performance standards, OEM specifications or vehicle warranty requirements.

Vehicle Benefits:
  • Stay-in-grade performance and protection with multiple engine oil grades
  • Reduces engine oil leaks and driveway staining
  • Robust anti-wear protection for critical engine components
  • Special burn-off inhibitors reduce oil consumption between services
  • Superior cold-temp properties compared to other oil treatments
  • Minimizes dark exhaust smoke
Applications:
  • High-Mileage vehicles with 75,000 or more odometer miles
  • Vehicles operating under severe driving condition(s)
  • Hard-working fleet vehicles used in service-duty
  • Vehicles that leak motor oil
  • Vehicles that consume motor oil between services
  • Vehicles that emit dark exhaust smoke
  • Safe and recommended for all gasoline engines
20231121_125714.jpg

It would make sense that it is the concentrated version of the Synerlec additive pack that comes in the HPS series of oils.

Yes it is! Will be utilizing this snake oil...I mean "madditive" during my next oil change.
It will probably add 250 HP to my engine. 🤣

Back