STP 6000 mile oil extender

Status
Not open for further replies.
PepBoys had this on clearance for $2. Anyone have a link to a VOA? Supposedly it has a lot of ZDP and possibly moly. I did several site searches and couldn't find anything.

I just threw my last 20 oz of STP 6000-mile Oil Extender in the motorhome. I have no idea what the zinc phosphorus levels are, but probably similar to the STP Oil Ttmt, which a VOA on the 4 cylinder version said about 1700 ppm. I really like it because it is not thick like other additives. Too bad it didn't go over well with consumers. I paid $4 per bottle. $2 is a great deal.

Then there is always CD-2 Street Legal High Performance Oil Boost for $2 at Big Lots and I email them and they said about 4500 ppm zinc and phosphorus. I have a thread on it from a few months back.

There is an Advance Auto near me that has about 20-30 bottles of this stuff for 1.24 on closeout. They also have VSOT for 1.35 a bottle. This is the only AA that I have seen it in though..they must have found something in the backroom lol

Goose
patriot.gif

I think my spring vacation needs to be to NH. How to convince the wife..... Anyway, the AAs around me don't have either product. But then again, what do I need of it? I have 12 bottles of CD-2 SLHP Oil Boost, 3 quarts of mega zddp additive, and 3 bottles VSOT. It's just hard to resist a great deal!

quote:

Originally posted by Blue_Goose:
There is an Advance Auto near me that has about 20-30 bottles of this stuff for 1.24 on closeout. They also have VSOT for 1.35 a bottle. This is the only AA that I have seen it in though..they must have found something in the backroom lol

Goose
patriot.gif

Goose, is that the AA in Nashua? Time to head up to the inlaws for a visit (at least I will have incentive to go
rolleyes.gif
).

Actually it is the one in Milford...do you know where that one is?

Just get off at Exit 7 and head towards the Amherst Wally World and keep on going straight...go through the Milford Rotary (don't get off on the first right) and it is about 1/2 mile down on the left....right when you walk in there is a rack with 75% off everything on it..the VSOT is in the back of the store as you walk in on the lower left
smile.gif

Goose
patriot.gif

PS there is an Auto Zone about a minute away farther down on the left also...of course you may know where all this is anyways
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back