Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most dip-defying market I've ever seen.

If I get back in some, it'll crash, the very next day. Guess I'll leave everything as is.

Did any of you get back in more??

What seems to be working well is to buy at the lower trend channel line and sell at the upper trend channel line. That's on the 60 minute chart of the SPX.

Poor Petey Schiff and all the others that thought the dollar would collapse, and interest rates would sky rocket along with Gold.

Bernanke 1 Austrians 0.

grin.gif

This is what happens when you don't really understand how the monetary system actually works. You instead just preach doom/gloom and hope it comes through.

Quote:
Overall, the economy appears likely to continue to expand at a moderate pace over coming quarters. As the inventory of unsold new homes is worked off, the drag from residential investment should wane. Consumer spending appears solid, and business investment seems likely to post moderate gains.

March 28, 2007...By guess who?

I think Bernanke's 0 is a lot bigger than Schiff's. The odds of any one person correctly predicting the future is poor. And this economic cycle is far from over.

China and Australia have agreed to exchange goods directly (as have some other countries), without conversion to US dollars first. This will reduce demand for dollars and bodes poorly for the US dollar as the global reserve currency.

Originally Posted By: Warstud
What seems to be working well is to buy at the lower trend channel line and sell at the upper trend channel line. That's on the 60 minute chart of the SPX.

Looks we broke that lower trend line...we need a rally to keep it alive.

Originally Posted By: Warstud

We still haven't been able to get back inside this trend channel...and if the cycle I'm following is correct...we peaked today.

I sold TLT for a 4% gain. It's hung up and won't break out. The instant I start trying to chase stocks, the correction everyone's been waiting for will start.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Still riding LNCO up. Wow.

Sweet - I got 275 shares LNCO & am up 16% on it.

Up 28% on O, not including Dividends.

smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Turk
Woo-hoo! Over $700 in Dividends from NYMT
banana2.gif

On top of that, I just got $1,003 in Dividends from AGNC. Score!

I bought TMF this morning. I don't get it; rates just keep crashing and crashing while stocks make new highs. Long treasuries popped a month ago and consolidated over the past week. Hope it isn't a false breakout.

I'm looking real hard at Ultra Pro Yen as well; the short Yen trade is so overextended and it looks like it's topped out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back