Roomba vacuum. Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it's the Roomba I bought off a friend for half off. It was only 6 months old and had a bunch of extras with it. For apartment living and a single floor this thing is awesome! Really helps keep up with the dog. Compared it to his new dyson and the Roomba picked stuff up it left behind!

Hands down a great little vacuum.

Last edited:
I have one, its a pain to clean. Picks up dog hair well, but cutting it off the rollers takes too long. I use a shark navigator vacuum.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: spasm3
I have one, its a pain to clean. Picks up dog hair well, but cutting it off the rollers takes too long. I use a shark navigator vacuum.

We have a little tool that cleans the rollers in a minute or two.

Originally Posted By: volk06

did it come with it? I don't think we got one with ours, its about 2 years old.

Originally Posted By: volk06

did it come with it? I don't think we got one with ours, its about 2 years old.

It came with it when I bought it from my friend, not sure if it came factory. Its a little red circle thing that you put on the roller and just pull the hair off. This is is not quite a year old yet.

Last edited:
A Roomba wouldn't last a minute in my house. My two boxers would just about eat it. They hate anything that makes noise like the vacuum cleaner, lawn mower ,leaf blower, or my wife's mixer.,

We like our roomba also. Cleaning it takes less time than vacuuming the house manually so that's not really an issue. The key to clean carpets is running it a couple of time per week.

C'mon, the R is simply an amusing toy.

Vacuum? How many cfm do you think it moves? Seriously, it is a glorified sweeper, and it likely stirs up more of the microscopic stuff than it holds. And it certainly is not removing any deep down sand or soil in any carpets.

Not only all that but nasty to handle and clean afterward. If I still had mine I'd send it to ya!

Originally Posted By: Scotty1981
I want the roomba lawnmower

Saw somebody once pound a stake in the middle of the yard, tie a rope to it and the mower, turn on the self-propell, and VOILA! Yardba. Kick back with a beer and watch!

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back