Same old stuff-it never changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked out the web site for an engine supplement that I used to use a long time ago in the past. The web site had been changed a little bit in appearance, but you know something-it was the same old stuff!

The same ancient old statistics.

The same ancient old examples.

The same research! Don't they ever complete these research projects, or are they frozen in time! This was the most incredible part of all of this. They were still showing research that should have been completed literally years ago!

The same ancient old achievements-what have you done for me lately? If these guys were pro football coaches they would have been fired years ago!

In the past, these guys looked like they may have had a true product. They had some research, achievements, examples, tests, etc., to back up their claims.

But if your last achievement, your last research, your last tests, your last examples are years in the past-then you belong in the past.

Mystic, we as a BITOG group are learning about oil type stuff, most people do not know . Well I have to go now and get my slick 50.
fruit.gif

[ September 05, 2003, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: Steve S ]

Actually Steve, it was not Slick 50. I never used that stuff. It was another product that at the time had impressive looking credentials, even appearing in a national magazine article. There appeared to be impressive research throughout the world.

But when I check out a web site and they are still displaying 'research' that they also displayed years ago, what I think is PHONEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back