Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, mostly the same here. I just have a little Contra fund & couple stocks. Rest in short term fixed stuff.

Mini-correction or a pullback... remember, "Sell in May & go away." People who get out in April actually do better.

The "problems" have been ignored and are still there.

Whadda you all think? Irratonal Exuberance out there?

Originally Posted By: Pablo
OK I shorted the pig.

Dated 4/3. Thank you.

Good Call. Shorted What? Are you buying dips?

Originally Posted By: Warstud
OK I shorted the pig.

Dated 4/3. Thank you.

Good Call. Shorted What? Are you buying dips?

I can be a dip. But I'm not for sale.

Originally Posted By: Warstud

I'm well aware of the short funds out there. What did you short and when are you covering?

I short the market indexes with ETF's. I prefer the 2X and 3X funds. No need to cover. When the market shows signs of rally, sell. That simple. When rally starts, go long.

Some Dividend ones I'm considering after research:

PDLI - 9.85% !!
ADP - 2.9%
PFE - 4.0%

VRNG is still smokin' & could get big...

Yours?

Originally Posted By: tpitcher
So, what's on the watch screen??

Sell and preserve capital. YOU are an odd duck. The market is rallying like crazy and you aren't involved. The market is in a confirmed downtrend and you are asking for people's long positions.

I KID I KID!

I have some on my screen, not time to buy yet.

smile.gif
Watch screen, not buy screen!
lol.gif

I only got a couple small positions, missed the TRIPLE on VRNG I was eluding to you guys about (AH-HUM!!), but did well on it before that...

Im thinking there is a play in FTE at some point here, though there is an election and a divvy cut (it will still yield big though, IMO) in there someplace too. Already made a ton in VE...

MCD pulled back so I'll buy some today. May also get INTC & a couple other solid dividend long-term holds.

Look at the nice Dividend on PDLI.

Sold on May 3rd and went away??

Jobs, or lack thereof, report sure tanked the rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back