No More Oxygenated Fuel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

Do your research on ethanol and you'll learn that:
processing corn produces: ethanol, high quality feed for livestock, plastics, and more. that's off the top of my head.

It can be produced at a much more effective price. I did my research sometime ago and invested in Arthur Midland Daniels and earned a great return. corn is the future.

corn is food, if ethanol is the future at all, it's cellulose

Something to note - Brazil now imports ZERO oil from the OPEC terrorists because they "bit the bullet" and switched to an alternative fuel. It just so happens to be ethanol due to their large agricultural possibilities. I'm not an ethanol fan, as it uses more energy than it produces, but I really dislike our present system of funding our enemies much more.

Quote:

Something to note - Brazil now imports ZERO oil from the OPEC terrorists because they "bit the bullet" and switched to an alternative fuel. It just so happens to be ethanol due to their large agricultural possibilities. I'm not an ethanol fan, as it uses more energy than it produces, but I really dislike our present system of funding our enemies much more.

Brazil is the number 15 oil importing country in the world, no matter who they buy it from.
dunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back